Saturday, November 1, 2008

Halloween 2008












We actually had pretty decent trick-or-treat weather this year in the high 40's, (not the 4 inches of snow and 20 degrees F that we are accustomed to).


Hayden insisted that Superman has blue hair.

Sage was embarrased to be wearing her hula girl coconut bra. Gracie was a fairy ballet princess. Her costume managed to fall off of her every 15 feet we walked until eventually we just gave up and took it off her. At least we snapped some pictures with them all dressed up. We did the ward "Trunk-or-Treat" and then we roamed the neighborhood. The kids had a blast. Hayden even commented, "This is the best Halloween ever!"



6 comments:

Chris and Deb said...

ADORABLE...You all look so cute. I love Hayden's muscles he looks like quite the character!!!

Only Girl said...

If Hayden is like my boys he will be wanting to wear the costume for months after!!! Love the costumes. CUTE, CUTE, CUTE...

Melanie and Ernie said...

Sage...I love your coconuts, wahoo!!! I need to borrow them next time I'm up there, Mel

Michelle C said...

Cute pictures! I love how Hayden insisted on having blue hair! lol

Unknown said...

You have such cute kids and I'm so glad you weren't trick-or-treating in snow!!!

amber said...

Hey Mer, Sorry I never got back to you, I did read your comment a couple weeks ago. We've been busy trying to "deal" with the election drama here in California. I love your blog. I'm so glad to see you were willing to be so sick again to have that beautiful baby, Gracie. I think Andrew finally has a child that might look more like him then you! Looks like Rexberg is so much fun. Jordan still thinks that Sage Sorensen is the cutest little girl on earth. Looks like Andrew has had some adventures at work ( the picts at the bottom). I hope to here from you again. Amber